- Ensure that all houseboat reservations are completed in accordance with the Quality System and provide customer service to meet or exceed their expectations and meet time commitments.
- Completes reservations as required.
- Responsible for customer check-ins and check-outs.
- Handling and processing monies.
- Performs all customer services related tasks, including enquiries, correspondence and complaints.
- Performs other duties or support to co-workers as the pressures dictate within the Twin Anchors’ environment.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service Philosophy training or related work experience
- Computer knowledge in Word Processing and Spreadsheets, LAN, and related data processing software.
- Reception training, including telephone, fax and front counter.
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with marine activities
- Knowledge of the houseboat industry, both operational and manufacturing.
- Hospitality/Tourism training or work experience.
- Grade 12 graduate or comparable on job experience.