Dock Personnel – Twin Anchors Houseboats
- Ensures that all houseboats and related rental equipment are prepared and ready in accordance with the procedures of the Quality System.
- Completes customer orientations as required prior to departure of vessels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides orientations for houseboats or pleasure crafts
- Completes duties, not limited to, pressure washing, septic pump out, BBQ servicing, hot tub cleaning, fueling and mooring of vessels Initial inspection of returning vessels
- Maneuver houseboats in and out of marinas
- Monitor VHF radio
- Perform all functions of customer service
- Performs other duties or support to co-workers as the pressures dictate within the Twin Anchor’s environment.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with maneuvering of houseboats
- Pleasure Craft Operator’s certification
- Customer Service training or related experience
- Knowledge of Twin Anchor’s Houseboats or similar company
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
- Tourism Industry or related experience